- Club Presidents and Committees are honorary, they respect your constructive criticism and expect your assistance and cooperation.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain your squad and layout and be on time.
- While on the tracks, respect the other shooters’ rights to perform without interference.
- In the Trap discipline, do not move from your track until the shooter on your right has shot.
- In the Skeet discipline, unload before leaving the shooting station.
- Remain on the layout until the last shooter has finished.
- Dress in a neat, clean and tidy manner.
- Respect the referee’s decision and do not obstruct his vision.
Safety is your responsibility, not someone else’s